Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:52:39 +0000 (UTC)
From: donovan <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John the Ripper 1.7.9-jumbo-6

Solar Designer <solar@...> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 01, 2012 at 06:31:17PM +0200, newangels newangels wrote:
> > Now, i am ready for any test for the GPU version on Mac osx/opencl, i
> > send to SATAYAN my last errror's report...i am in the wait of
> > instructions for advance on the GPU one.
>
> All of your messages on this topic were already replied to, and you're
> the one to provide more info in response to this:
>
> http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2012/06/30/7
>
> Alexander

Hi Alexander,

Yes is what i do with past the Second error i got to SATAYAN,

Here my reply after apply on "common_opencl_pbkdf2.c"  :

**********************

>Easy Fix: Go to line number 201 of common_opencl_pbkdf2.c and
>change 'uinit to 'unsigned int' .  You may also add this statement
>'typedef unsigned int uint;'globally before all the function
>definitions. Either of the two should work.

I just follow your instructions advices :

$make macosx-x86-64-opencl

& i got again some's error's :

**********************
opencl_bf_std.c: In function ‘BF_select_device’:
opencl_bf_std.c:461: error: ‘P_box’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
opencl_bf_std.c:461: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
opencl_bf_std.c:461: error: for each function it appears in.)
opencl_bf_std.c:464: error: ‘S_box’ undeclared (first use in
this function)
opencl_bf_std.c: In function ‘opencl_BF_std_set_key’:
opencl_bf_std.c:509: error: ‘P_box’ undeclared (first use in
this function)
make[1]: *** [opencl_bf_std.o] Error 1
make: *** [macosx-x86-64-opencl] Error 2