Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:08:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Brad Tilley" <brad@...ystems.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: pot file size limit

Is there a limit within John on the size of a pot file? I'm assuming that
so long as the file system and OS can handle the file's size, then it's
OK. Is that a safe assumption to make?

The reason I ask is that normally my pots are small, but I was testing the
KL dump from a few months ago and that pot would end up being many
gigabytes in size unless it's broken up into multiple, smaller ones.

Brad