Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 12:45:30 -0500
From: "Jimmy Blakeney" <jblakeney@...phisemail.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Restore to mpi

I have been running an incremental process for a while now.  It is possible to "migrate" the recovery file to an MPI?  I am able to run the jumbo-5 version on my SuSE linux box and it appears to function fine.  I would like to incorporate the recovery that has been running on a single processor, instead of starting over.
Thanks,
Jimmy