Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:19:27 +0200
From: morle garcia <morleonline@...mail.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Exclude words from dictionary

Hi.

I have tried to hack my wifi WPA pass with aircrack-ng and a dictionary to see if it was possible.
It failed.

So now I want to use john with incremental:all option and pass the output to aircrak. However, I would like john to exclude the words that I have already tried and are contained in the dictionary. How could I do that?

Thanks.