Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:52:47 +0100
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Hahses + Pass output

2012/3/22, Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>:
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Donovan <contact.newangels@...il.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have an request or an question ( in the case that exist allready ).
>>
>> How do you do for formated the output in " Hashe:Pass" format ?
>>
>> We can allready use the "--show" option allow us to print only pass,
>>
>> & we have the "--show=left" option allow us to print the lefts hashes.
>>
>> But what about the HASHE:PASS output format ??
>>
>> Any help will be appreciated,
> Is there a particular Hash:Pass your interested in? There are numerous
> scripts out and about that can generate hash's from input/plain-text
> passwords. I created a PHP script that does that and posted it a while
> back: http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2010/11/29/3
> http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2010/12/05/1
> These scripts expect a file, but it would be trivial to output JtR's
> Stdout to be used as input. The hashes these scripts create are in
> PWDump format for the LM and NTLM, and the rest are in the simple
> forms of USER:HASH so it'd be a simple matter of changing the echo
> print statements in my script to also output the input lines too.
> -rich

Hi RIch,

Verry interesting, thanks for your remind & link....like i say uper,
in fact, you understand, the goal is to get the last session & NOT all
the POT file in the output...

My POT is 180 Mo, full of multiples differents Hashes,

So, let's imagine an new session...i crack some nes MD5 hashes...& i
need to have ONLY the Last MD5 cracked pass in the output, like "
./john --Show file.txt > pass.txt " do, but this time IN "Hashes:Pass"
format...

Anyway, i am going to make some try with your PHPScript & see if it's
work, for me, i report like usual if that work.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Donovan