Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:25:31 -0800
From: Dan Tentler <dan@...nlabs.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Do the precompiled binaries for windows support
 CUDA?

It's just helpful - since this is mostly a hobby (meaning my work
doesn't fund hardware, I have to use my own) I don't spend enough time
cracking passwords to warrant a separate machine with teslas and fermis
to run linux on. It saves me the trouble of continually having to reboot
a machine for just one purpose.

That being said, I'm happily using JtR on both mac osx and linux using
MPI - I'd just love to be able to remotely hit a command prompt on my
windows machine to leverage that card.
I suspect that if a build did surface that supported cuda on windows a
huge tide of new users would appear in the community.