Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:13:34 -0500
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: more info about syntax

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
> I hope someone in the community will do that or something like it for
> -jumbo.  Completing/updating the wiki pages would be a good start.
>
> I am not personally planning to work on that for the very next release.
If no one else has started this already, I'll start with the wiki and then a
README type of file over the new year holiday. It's been one of my
"pet peeves" for a long time, and I'm as "guilty" as anyone for not adding
to the wiki. It's my new years resolution to contribute more to the FOSS
software I use.
-rich