Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:18:59 +0100
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: more info about syntax

Well, i think so !, an Paper in Doc file can be usefull...all the users
are not Dev/coders...lol

That not going to cost an ton of time from all of you John Dev's team,
just an simple one, with all the algo's & the corresponding syntax.

Since the lasts versions of JTR many new algo's & Generic one's come (
even with " -sub=list we can be aware about some's).

Well, it's just an simple request....if you have time one day, it will
be great...

Thanks in advance