Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:13:23 +0800
From: Gu George <gu.xy.george@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: JtR CUDA ????

First, sorry for using this old thread for my question.

I have tried to crack some Lotus Domino hashes by John-1.7.7-jumbo. I used
following command: .\john.exe --incremental -format:lotus5
.\noCrackedHash_1.txt, and the benchmark is about  94508K c/s. I have
sucessfully carcked about 100 hashes in about 2 weeks, but there are about
300 hashes which are not carcked. My PC has an Intel i7,8 core CPU@...z.
So, my question is: is there a more fast version of John-Ripper, such as
CUDA support? I have checked http://openwall.info/wiki/john/GPU, it seems
current patches do not support Lotus5 format.

Another question: Is it possible to configure John-Ripper to run more
faster in my PC?

Thanks