Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:39:56 +0200
From: Caesarmv <caesarmv@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AMD X6 multicore issue

Hi Alexander.

I've recompiled version 1.7.9 with enabled OMPFLAGS = -fopenmp -msse2
option and it works well with 6 cores.

However there is two OpenMP options.

Did I choose correct one (for amd x6 cpu)?

# gcc with OpenMP
#OMPFLAGS = -fopenmp
*OMPFLAGS = -fopenmp -msse2*
*
*
Thanks

Anyway, John includes not only MPI, but also OpenMP support in its