Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:50:07 -0400
From: Nigel Sollars <nsollars@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Linux MIPS

Hi,

Here it is,

/*
 * Architecture specific parameters. This is a generated file, do not edit.
 */

#ifndef _JOHN_ARCH_H
#define _JOHN_ARCH_H

#define ARCH_WORD                       long
#define ARCH_SIZE                       4
#define ARCH_BITS                       32
#define ARCH_BITS_LOG                   5
#define ARCH_BITS_STR                   "32"
#define ARCH_LITTLE_ENDIAN              0
#define ARCH_INT_GT_32                  0
#define ARCH_ALLOWS_UNALIGNED           0
#define ARCH_INDEX(x)                   ((unsigned int)(unsigned char)(x))

#define OS_TIMER                        0
#define OS_FLOCK                        0

#define CPU_DETECT                      0

#define DES_ASM                         0
#define DES_128K                        0
#define DES_X2                          0
#define DES_MASK                        1
#define DES_SCALE                       1
#define DES_EXTB                        1
#define DES_COPY                        0
#define DES_BS_ASM                      0
#define DES_BS                          2
#define DES_BS_VECTOR                   0
#define DES_BS_EXPAND                   1

#define MD5_ASM                         0
#define MD5_X2                          0
#define MD5_IMM                         0

#define BF_ASM                          0
#define BF_SCALE                        0
#define BF_X2                           0

#endif

pasted in full since its not so big,

Nige

--
“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition.”

Alan Turing