Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:00:17 -0500
From: "JFoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion password hashes (salted SHA-512)

I think we need to make sure the signatures are 'right'.  It sounds like the
find user signature may not be correct yet.  I have no way at all of
knowing, since I can not generate test plist files.

I do like the foreach file   Much better to simply allow the shell to expand
the file names, and then walk through each, vs trying to use singleton file
redirection and having the user know how to do the wildcard building in
shell commands.

Jim.