Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:18:10 -0400
From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@...ls.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OpenCL performance numbers on Radeon HD 5870

Alexander,

You are correct, this is different.

Here is the output from the other CRYPTMD5 and CRYPTSHA256.  The cryptsha256 fails for some reason.

/john -test -format:CRYPTMD5OPENCL
Benchmarking: CRYPTMD5OPENCL [MD5-based CRYPT]... end read_kernel_source

OpenCL Device: ATI Radeon HD 5670
setup context
build kernel
end build program
DONE
Raw:	24284 c/s real, 1024K c/s virtual

./john -test -format:CRYPTSHA256OPENCL
Benchmarking: CRYPTSHA256OPENCL [SHA256-based CRYPT]... end read_kernel_source

OpenCL Device: ATI Radeon HD 5670
setup context
build kernel
end build program