Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:41:00 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Toggle every possible case

Maximilian, all -

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 09:02:35AM +0200, Maximilian Melcher wrote:
> Thank you!

You're welcome.

Here's a tip on making thank-you type postings useful to members of this
list: post about actually having tried what was recommended to you, etc.
For example, in this case you could post about having tested the rules,
demonstrating how they worked for you.

As some of you know, I often don't even approve thank-you only postings
for distribution to the list, especially if the thank-you is directed to
me rather than to another list member.  But I felt like making the above
suggestion on the list this time.  Rather than reject (which I understand
may unintentionally offend people), I'd be happier to approve postings
that are of more use to list members.

(There are 1150+ subscribers on john-users now.)

Thanks,

Alexander