Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 22:47:52 +0200 (CEST)
From: "pepa06@...ero.it" <pepa06@...ero.it>
To:  <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: R: Re: tags in mail subject on the lists (was: I:
 failed installation of john 1.7.8)

sorry once again for creating such a mess, i didnt even read answers from mr
alexander as i dont want to have anything to do with arrogance
in fact i could say that many inexplicable things happened when i tried to use
jtr (even in my deep ignorance, i followed at my best guides help man and so
on: and no one having anything to do with the stupid critics reported by mr,
alexander... the solar dont even remember what), and i could have reported them
for possible everyones interest - and btw i use to contribute with donations to
an open source project i use. but my intentions on using jtr are gone therefore
i'm erasing my subscription to this mailing list
as a lamer i cannot follow you, nor could i imagine the intentions of the
maintainers of the mailing list; once again i apologize for creating such a
mess - though, let me tell you that this mailing list's attitude has nothing to
do with the spirit of an open community
bye pepa