Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:38:29 +0200
From: estenole lists <estenole.lists@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: False positives on zip (aes256)

Hello,

seems like the problem was on ldr_remove_hash(crk_db, salt, pw) inside
crk_process_guess .-)))

static int crk_process_guess(struct db_salt *salt, struct db_password *pw,
        int index)
{
        int dupe;
        char *key;

        dupe = !memcmp(&crk_timestamps[index], &status.crypts,
sizeof(int64));
        crk_timestamps[index] = status.crypts;

        key = crk_methods.get_key(index);

        log_guess(crk_db->options->flags & DB_LOGIN ? pw->login : "?",
                dupe ? NULL : pw->source, key,
crk_db->options->field_sep_char);

        crk_db->guess_count++;
        status.guess_count++;

        if (crk_guesses && !dupe) {
                strnfcpy(crk_guesses->ptr, key,
crk_params.plaintext_length);
                crk_guesses->ptr += crk_params.plaintext_length;
                crk_guesses->count++;
        }

        /*ldr_remove_hash(crk_db, salt, pw);*/

        if (!crk_db->salts)