Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 01:23:40 -0500
From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles@...glemail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: MPI / OpenMPI

Hi

One of the things that he wrote is a problem that I also have often
and I don't know a solution...

"The fact to don't see in screen where john are by pressing the "space
bar" is an
bit difficult for evaluated , particulary on some hard Hashes.."

Since we do not call john directly in this case the progress bar with
space doesn't work. There is any workaround for this?

Thanks