Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:27:53 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: website revamp

Hi,

This is not specific to JtR, but some of you have noticed that we've
revamped the Openwall website - replacing the navigation menu, adding a
logo, and using a CSS stylesheet throughout the website.  My other
excuse for announcing this in here is that the primary contributor to
this effort is Rich Rumble, who participated on team john-users in
KoreLogic's contest last year.  Thank you, Rich!

Rich and I will appreciate any feedback on the new look.  If there are
any browser compatibility issues, please let us know, although we've
done fairly extensive testing already and recent versions of popular
browsers appear to work fine.  (One that doesn't is IE6, but it's not
recent.)  ELinks and Lynx also work fine, with special treatment on the
server side.

Alexander