Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 21:13:49 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com

Hi,

abc and I have enhanced the official/local archives of john-users and
john-dev today (as well as of all other Openwall-hosted mailing lists):

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/

Now these have month and day index pages with message Subjects and Froms
on them (finally).  For example:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2011/05/
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2011/05/

A busy day on john-dev (23 messages):

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2011/05/23/

(Yes, there's more activity on john-dev than on john-users these days.)

If anyone is interested in the code:

http://cvsweb.openwall.com/blists

Suggestions/votes for further enhancements are welcome (we have a to-do
list for blists internally, but we're unsure of what to work on next).
This must not turn into a lengthy discussion thread of its own, which I
think it won't.

Alexander