Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:41:06 +0200
From: bartavelle <bartavelle@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: JtR 1.7.7 & 1.7.7-jumbo-1 + MPI error compilation
 OS X

On 03/05/2011 00:06, magnum wrote:
> It comes with Simon's "intrinsics-fixes", unfortunately missing on the
> wiki. It was announced at
> http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2011/02/21/3 and latest version
> I know of was in http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2011/04/04/1

Right now I'm waiting for the official git repository. Once it appears,
I will clone, apply my stuff and publish my "branch".

The "new" in "new Markov" is just the ability to define low limits.
There also was a bug with memory allocation that was too low, and this
patch uses "char" instead of larger integer types to store its
probability tables.