Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:09:22 -0400
From: joseph varghese <josephvargheseindia@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Interface for John

It's been a while since I last made an update. Atlast I've come with a
design very similar to the ppa from elcomsoft. I've been off since, my
series exams are going on. I've made some improvement in wxWidgets. I've
implemented a sample wrapper for john, but it is single threaded. I would be
converting it to multi-threaded application it with in a few days. Please
post your comments and suggestions. I've compiled it in ubuntu 10.04 . I've
uploaded the file to mediafire.com and the url is
http://www.mediafire.com/?bmtgx8s8dhn27id

Thank You

Joseph