Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 21:08:18 -0500
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: hmailserver patch has errors, error when compiling in Linux x86 64-bit and 32-bit

Alexander,

Why is the jumbo patch so dependent on such an old version of openssl?   It
looks like OpenSSL 0.9.7 was first outdated in July 2005.

What is the process/level of effort to get JtR using the latest versions of
Openssl?

James/Alexander,

What do you want to do to resolve/How do you want to handle the current
"issue" with the hmailserver patch?

-Robert B. Harris from VA
Rs904c@...scape.net