Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:54:12 -0500
From: Javier Martinez <javierjmartinezc@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Guidance on Compiling JtR for Win32

Hello !
Would somebody, please, point me to where I can find info/docs (other than
the wiki and openwall site) that provide guidance on compiling JtR for Win32
(requirements, recommendations, tools, tips, support libraries, etc, etc,
...). Basically, I need to use it on 10+ character password (NT format).
Thanks in advance for any help