Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:05:38 -0500
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: compiled 1.7.6 with the jumbo 9 patch for Solaris x86

Sam and Alex,

Sam,  In Solaris x86 64-bit, I can compile JtR 32-bit just fine, but having
trouble compiling JtR in 64-bit mode (using gcc).

It starts to compile, but then I get some errors.   If you would like to
help me, let me know.

I'm thinking about trying Oracle Solaris Studio 12.2, when I get some time.
My commute time has increased a lot and I'm studying for a cert.

I also plan on fixing up my Sparc hardware so I can run Solaris 10 for
Sparc, possibly Open Solaris.

Alex, about helping out.  I appreciate you saying thank you.   I actually
enjoy doing it.

-Robert Harris from VA