Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:23:54 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Substitution ciphers

Rich, Matt, all -

I've approved these mostly off-topic postings so far, and I don't regret
having done so (there was a specific question and specific answers/advice),
but please keep further discussion of substitution ciphers, if any,
off-list - unless you have something JtR-related to say (e.g., propose a
specific way to use JtR for this, even though it's not the right tool
for the job).

Thanks!

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 06:02:05AM -0400, Rich Rumble wrote:
> I have a few plain-texts, and it's substitution for sure. I would look for a

Alexander