Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:50:42 -0500
From: Minga Minga <mingakore@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Auto Generated password rules for john.conf

So 'hashcat' has this functionality that will auto-generate rules. I have no
idea how it works, of if its any good. But I figured Id try it out.

I did it - and then removed all rules that don't work with JtR.
(This was a pain in the butt, but I eventually got a script that worked).

Here they are, there are 716 of them. Ive noticed it _does_ generate
some dupes - so obviously this is not perfect. But it also cracked some
NTLM hashes Id had sitting around that were previous un-cracked.

-Minga
KoreLogic

[List.Rules:KoreLogicRulesGenerated]
c$1