Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 00:30:13 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Latest version of the all.lst file

Hi Andrew,

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 03:07:19PM -0400, Kaplan, Andrew H. wrote:
> I am going through the process of updating our application,

What application is that?

> and I wanted to know what is the latest version, or timestamp,
> of the all.lst file? Thanks.

Assuming that you're referring to the cumulative wordlist file from the
Openwall wordlists collection, the latest revision of this file is
currently only available as a part of JtR Pro.  It is 44868893 bytes,
and the timestamp is 2006-05-27 00:49 UTC.  The Openwall wordlists
collection currently has an older revision of this file - 43391014 bytes
uncompressed, 12100552 bytes gzip-compressed as distributed (all.gz),
timestamp 2003-10-09 04:17 UTC.

Alexander