Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:18:28 +0100
From: "Magnum, P.I." <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: 1.7.5 jumbo-2 minor bugfixes

Two uninitialized variables.

nWordFileLines was only initialized if loading wordlist to memory. It
must have made some real damage, but I found it just by coincidence
while experimenting with wordlist distribution.

hund_percent made me scratch my head for a while. That was just
cosmetical though. It magically showed four decimals of precision after
reading the integer stored in a .rec file :-)

View attachment "jumbo-uninit.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (745 bytes)