Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:34:55 -0600
From: Kurt Grutzmacher <grutz@...gojango.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Extended MPI support

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Magnum, P.I. <rawsmooth@...dband.net>wrote:

> I just uploaded an extended MPI patch to the wiki at
>> http://openwall.info/wiki/john/patches

>  This is just experimental code.
>>

> Experimental indeed. I'm glad I wrote that.

Hey magnum,

Excellent work, much appreciated! However still one typo/bug but easy to
fix:

mpicc -c -Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -I/usr/local/include
-L/usr/local/lib -funroll-loops status.c
status.c: In function ‘status_get_cps_avg’:
status.c:154: error: ‘MPI_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
status.c:154: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
status.c:154: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [status.o] Error 1

replace MPI_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG with just MPI_UNSIGNED_LONG on line 154 of
status.c and all is golden.

--
Kurt Grutzmacher -=- grutz@...gojango.net