Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:58:39 +0300
From: Gogol Bordello <mr.gogolbordello@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: generate passwords with wDDDwDDD template

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for prompt reply and for introducing me external mode. Your
example works and suits my needs.

On 03/08/2010 12:53 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
>> I also wish to know how to generate the full
>> list of words where each word is 8 symbols in length and word contains
>> at least one digit or word.
>
> You need to start by defining and explaining this fully.  The description
> above is not clear enough.

Ok, I need a passwords list where password is only 8 chars in length,
chars are [a-Z] and [0-9], each password must contain at least one digit
or at least one letter. For example:

qwertyu1 - matches my needs
qwertyui - doesn't match
1234567a - matches