Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:07:02 +0100
From: "Magnum, P.I." <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Extended MPI support

> I just uploaded an extended MPI patch to the wiki at
> http://openwall.info/wiki/john/patches
> This is just experimental code.

Experimental indeed. I'm glad I wrote that. I really shouldn't have
included the "Total status line" commit since this was not well tested
and actually contained completely irrational code that would crash more
often than not. In case anyone downloaded the first version, be sure to
ditch it.

That part is rewritten now and a new version is posted to the wiki.

magnum