Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:18:33 -0700
From: RB <aoz.syn@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: MPI patch for 1.7.5 (was: Trivial bug
	or dangerous feature)

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:13, Magnum, P.I. <rawsmooth@...dband.net> wrote:
> I just uploaded a patch to the wiki. I ended up diffing against plain john,
> without jumbo.
>
> I take no credit (or blame) for this, I just hand-edited the rejects and
> fixed two cosmetical flaws. Maybe I didn't even do that very well but it
> works for me.

I still hang around here, just haven't pushed on keeping it up.
Eventually I'd like to change it (with Ryan's involvement) to better
distribute the cracking work, but it's just awfully low on my list of
priorities lately.

The patch as I put it together was specifically designed to not
conflict with the jumbo patch and be applied before it.  If you'll
send me the specific changes you made I'll try to do the same for
1.7.5-jumbo1 (unless you've already checked that).

RB