Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:17:38 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: create mixed wordlist with terminal

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 10:46:33AM +0100, websiteaccess@...il.com wrote:
>  How with the terminal (os X) can I create a single wordlist from 2
> dictionaries.
[...]
> I want :
>
> johnred
> mikered
> stevered
> johnblue
> mikeblue
> steveblue
> etc..

You had asked almost this same question before.  I replied with some
tiny Perl scripts for you to use:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2006/10/19/4

These scripts should run on your OS X just fine (Perl is part of OS X).
However, they use just one input wordlist.  For two separate wordlists,
please use the script attached to this message instead.

Alexander

#!/usr/bin/perl

die "Usage: $0 WORDLIST-FILE-1 WORDLIST-FILE-2" if ($#ARGV != 1);

open(W1, '<' . $ARGV[0]) || die;
open(W2, '<' . $ARGV[1]) || die;

while (<W1>) {
	chop;