Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:03:02 -0500
From: "Matt Weir" <cweir@...edu>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: JtR 1.7.3.4 64bit build for MacOSX Snow Leopard

All,
   I've had a lot of people request this, so I uploaded a copy of a
pre-build executable, (+source), for a fully patched, (with JimF's patches),
version of JtR 1.7.3.4 with the 64 bit build for MacOSX Snow Leopard. Feel
free to redistribute this, and let me know if there are any problems, or
additional builds you would like me to make.

Here it is:

http://sites.google.com/site/reusablesec/Home/john-the-ripper-files/pre-buil
t-john-the-ripper-builds?pli=1

Thanks,