Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:12:29 +0200
From: Joerg voelker <jvoelker@....de>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Incremental check with specific rule

Hi,

I'm new to JtR and can't find out how to solve the following problem:

I want to check passwords with the length of 8 or 9 chars. The passwords
are all alpha-numeric. I know there is a password rule enforcing to use
at least 1 upper, 1 lower and 1 numeric sign.

How can I tell JtR only to test passwords meeting these requirements?
The hashes I have are lotus5 hashes.

Any help is welcome.

Regards
Joerg