Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:27:21 +0200
From: SL <auditor@...chat.de>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Questions about LARGE multiple patch files

Am 22.09.2009 um 18:55 schrieb "JFoug" <jfoug@....net>:

> Should I wind up all of these into a 'single' patch?
Yes, please do. I've just finished building John 1.7.3.4 + jumbo-1 +
phpass + fast-MD5 + performance + options + generic-MD5 on a dualcore
Atom 330, and ran into compile errors because I accidentally copied
two "+" signs from the reject files.

BTW, at least one avoidable rejection in mkv.c is caused by dispersed
CR (\r) characters.

Please keep up the good work.