Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:18:18 -0500
From: Ryan Echternacht <ryan.echternacht@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Making an incremental charset

Hello,

I am trying to break a password file using incremental mode, where
each password must contain at least one letter or one punctuative
character.  I looked over the other .chr files used for the other
incremental modes, and I'm not quite sure what they are specifying.
Can anyone help me figure out what to put in my custom.chr file that I
would write for my incremental mode?

--ryan