Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 01:50:56 +0600
From: "Murat D. Kadirov" <banderols@...il.com>
To: John the Ripper List <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: jtr and openmpi 1.2.3

I try to compile jtr together with openmpi 1.2.3. I compile last
release from http://www.openwall.com/john/, with patch from
http://www.bindshell.net/tools/johntheripper and openmpi 1.2.3. I run
'john shadow' and in terminal top, and I see that from four only one
kernel works for me (I have Core 2 Quad Q6600). What I am doing wrong
and how I can make, that all four kernels worked?

Thanks.
--
Murat D. Kadirov