Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:56:43 +0200
From: Markus Friedel <markus.friedel@....net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Password generating tool

This scripts work great. But now after using and testing i search for
other hash types. i try some other hash types from the
Authen::Passphrase but it seems that john cannot handle these ones. i am
using john with the markov extensions.
some other suggestions for getting hashes with scripts like the perl one?