Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:54:28 -0400
From: bofh <goodb0fh@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: 15 characters

Hi,
Simple question.  I have a password file, and I want to run JtR on it.  My
needs are simple.  I want to search through:

A-Z
a-z
0-9

basically all the printed characters.

The password lengths are up to 15 chars.

What's the most efficient (cpu/running time) way to do this?

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk