Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:36:52 -0500
From: "Steve ......" <lynx.9595@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: What type of passwords does john crack?

yeah MDcrack just really sucks.. thats whats happening.. I dont quite
understand its a pretty hiped up program supposed to be really good but just
from testing it just now its not trustable at all.. for example nonce aaaa
and hash "fuck" cracks ok but nonce fuck and hash "aaaa" fails and so many
more combos I tried very werid.. anyways love to try the john version but
like I said in the previous post I think its only for an older version?..
Steve,