Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:11:36 -0500
From: "Steve ......" <lynx.9595@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: different formats..

Hi, I have shadow files from different boxses and Im just wondering what the
easiest and fasiest method of cracking them is?
I used to just throw it one file and john would load them all but now im
wondering so there from different boxses and everything should I be doing it
sepertely? keep in mind im not an advanced john the ripper user.
thanks,