Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:14:44 +0400
From: SmarTeam Support <>
To: PhanTom <>
Subject: Re:  Re: Re[2]: Re: Markov filter password generation

Hello PhanTom,

> SmarTeam Support <> writes:

>> > For the windows version, you can compile it under cygwin (i hope :), or wait
>> > till someone builds a native windows version (I might do it if I got
>> > positive feedback on this)
>> Just a couple of edits and it seems like cygwin version is working
>> fine :)

> Hmm which edits were neccessary?
> And any chance of an updated compile with latest additions? :)

if speaking about the latest version - practically no edits needed
(just setting SYSTEMWIDE back to 0 and fixing config location to win
path version)

updated cygwin version is already at the same place as before :) (like
Simon did with his updates, so no new filename this time :) (this is
sse2 build)

Best regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail and reply
to the automated confirmation request that will be sent to you.