Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:33:11 +0200
From: Simon Marechal <simon@...quise.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re:  Re: Markov filter password generation

Morag Agmon wrote:
> Hi Simon !
>
> 1. Could you explain the Markov filter and its operation ?
> 2. Is there any chance of having a windows version ?
>
> Cheers,
>     Morag.

Hello,

	got the idea from:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~shmat/shmat_ccs05pwd.ps

	I did not implement the extra regex stuff described in this paper. For
the windows version, you can compile it under cygwin (i hope :), or wait
till someone builds a native windows version (I might do it if I got
positive feedback on this)