Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:33:11 +0200
From: Simon Marechal <>
Subject: Re:  Re: Markov filter password generation

Morag Agmon wrote:
> Hi Simon !
> 1. Could you explain the Markov filter and its operation ?
> 2. Is there any chance of having a windows version ?
> Cheers,
>     Morag.

	got the idea from:

	I did not implement the extra regex stuff described in this paper. For
the windows version, you can compile it under cygwin (i hope :), or wait
till someone builds a native windows version (I might do it if I got
positive feedback on this)

To unsubscribe, e-mail and reply
to the automated confirmation request that will be sent to you.