Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 05:19:40 -0500
From: RB <>
Subject: Re: FPGA - vhdl implementation

I know nothing about implementing FPGAs, but am utterly fascinated
with them and wish there was some way I could help.

They're spendy, but Pico Computing (same guys that did the WEP box)
has or will shortly have a Virtex-5 out on a 3/4 ExpressCard, the E14.
 Their cluster will then "go to 28".

ExpressCard Module 34
Viretx-5 LX50
PLX PEX8311 (x1 Lane PCI Expess Interface)
9 LVDS Lines
JTAG and RS2-32

I know Solar has at least considered FPGA implementation in the past,
but didn't go far simply because neither he nor the manufacturer had
enough time to devote to it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail and reply
to the automated confirmation request that will be sent to you.