Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:14:09 +0200
From: websiteaccess <websiteaccess@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Generating HASH (rainbowtable like)

Hi

 How with JTR can I save all hashes tested from my wordlist ?

 For example :

 my wordlist is contains :

 house
 garden
 beer
etc...

 JTR converts this words to md5 format (or others formats)...
 If hash do not match with the hash to crack, it's unsuccessful, but I
would like
 JTR saves all hash generated (even hash generated with rules -rules),
it's like built a rainbowtable from wordlists.

 How can I do that with JTR ?

 Regards,