Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:31:13 +0200
From: Pierre Noguès <pierz@...mail.it>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: JTR use only 50% of my process on windows

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 12:53:51AM +0200, Pierre Noguès wrote:

hello when I run jtr (john-mmx), and I look my task manager, I see jtr only
use 50% of
the ressource of my processor, there is still 50% unused process ressource.
I'm using win xp SP2 with P4 3.4 ghz HT.

On Debian, when I look with top command I can see that jtr use all the
ressource that it can (99.9%) as I want.

Is there something to fix it ? I tried to set the thread to max priority,
it do nothing.