Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 19:53:05 +0100
From: "Frank Dittrich" <>
Subject: RE: LM an NTLM combination

Antares wrote

>My Question is, how can I make the best use of the already known LM
>passwords. Do I need to make a wordlist out of the pot file on the
>windows box and specify special rules in order to try only "case

You could have searched the mailing list archive for NTLM. See
and similar messages.

Recent JtR versions should aleady include the
section in the john.conf (or john.ini) file.

I think this question isn't covered in the FAQ because NTLM
isn't supported by the original JtR version.

Regards, Frank

To unsubscribe, e-mail and reply
to the automated confirmation request that will be sent to you.