Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:08:08 +0100
From: Pablo Fernandez <pfernandez@....org>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Contribute with GRID Computing

Hi all,

I want to dive myself in the clustering programming world. I have always
thought John the Ripper would be a perfect application for clustering, and I
was wondering how to contribute this way. So,

Is there any grid project open in John? Do I just take the source code myself
and work on it, or the development is centralized somehow?

Thanks a lot,
Pablo Fernandez