Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:55:33 +0100
From: "Johnny" <Johnny@....net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: how to find a password of 16 digits

Randy B:
> I'll try this on the BIG machine in a bit (dual Xeon 5160), but AFAICT John is not going to be a holdup at all.
Do I get you right that you want to do the job with your machine for me? - If so, THANK YOU!

I try to download the CoWPAtty (7GB) hash file since two days. I might last a week because the download is very slow.
If s.o. has the files, could you please upload the Fritz!Box hash files on e.g. www.rapidshare.com for me. So I'll try it on my own
with JTR and my caputre file, too.